Caedmon's Call


Finally, some news. I was recently given the incredible opportunity to meet and hang out with one of my greatest musical influences,Caedmon's Call. They played a show near where I live and I got to sit backstage and converse with them. It was awesome to have such a sweet opportunity. Take some time to check out the The DFN, a ministry that the band supports and opened my eyes to. I praise the Lord for the opportunities that He has given me out here. Otherwise, there will be more info on the show on the 13th by the end of this week, so stay posted. Take it easy. Peace.

Comments

Nom de plume said…
MONDO!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's you. What an awesome surprise. So listen, you called Matt a couple of weeks ago while he was at a wedding and I was standing right there; I was like, "Webel, tell Mondo I said hey!!" but he didn't. So then when he told me last night that he talked to you I was like, "And I suppose you failed to mention me again?" He said "No, I told him I was hanging out with you and that he knew you from K-Life." Well, whatever. You know me from WCA not k-life, but in either case, I am SO thankful to have this way to keep up with you and what's going on in your life now. I am so proud of this awesome man you are becoming, and that you still seek the Lord. I'm at work now so I have to go, but I will for sure browse your site later.

Popular Posts