Canceled Retreats or this Diet Gets Old


Today was supposed to mark the end of one of the most fun weekends of my life. We were going to take around 30 Middle School kids four hours north to the Calvary Chapel Winter Camp. But, alas, the snow came down too heavy on Friday morning and we were out of luck. It is a serious let down, but life goes on. Next weekend is the Men's retreat. Hopefully the snow won't be too heavy there. I don't think it will.

eTrade stole my money again. Looks like its back to the 1-800 numbers.

I went up to San Jose on Saturday. My iPod was shot, and they gave me a new one without any hassel. I was greatful for that. I still am. In SJ, I walked around downtown and took pictures with my still-new camera. Its not a very colorful city. But I guess that it doesn't have to be.

I ate at Chipotle twice today. The second time was a mistake.

On Wednesday, I am priveleged to lead worship for the High School MInistry at church for the first time. I'm looking forward to it.

The recording is going pretty slow. That's due to the difficulty in finding free time that coincides with that of Jacob, the engineer. Imagine, a married man with a daughter not having a lot of free time. I await the day when I share in that struggle.

I think my roommate just vommited in his sleep.

I have around 400 dollars worth of nessecary spending coming up in the next week or so. The Lord will get me through. Until he does, thank you for your prayer. God Bless you all.

Comments

Popular Posts