Sad Day, or my idleness catches up to me (again)


Tonight on American Idol, Ayla Brown got kicked off. It was hard to see her go. But such is life: we live, we learn, we get prematurely kicked off of American Idol. Life just goes on. Best of Luck, Ayla.
Fortuneately, however, that is the most upsetting thing that I've faced this last week. I'm leaving tomorrow for the mens retreat in Watsonville. I'm looking forward to that very much.
More great news; I reached over 1000 profile views on myspace. I'm semi-internet famous now. I hate it soo much, but I just can't stop.
I've been playing FIFA 2005 a lot recently. Currently, my team is in the finals for the European Cup. And that is very good news. I'm going to be buying a plane ticket to San Diego to meet my parents in May. Money seems to just disappear. Speaking of which, I would like to formally apologize to eTrade for what I said earlier about them stealing my money. Aparently, it was libel. So eTrade, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.

Well, for now its back to chillin'. Until next time, God Bless

Comments

Popular Posts