Sudo Reviewdo


I just got back from seeing X-Men: The Last Stand, and I have to say that I was rather impressed. All it really needed was a refrence to the "I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!" (google it) internet video that's been passed around. It had a good amount of action with a substantial amount of allusions to a sequel. And, I think I'm in love with Ellen Page.
However, I have to say one thing. I realized during the previews that every movie that comes out falls into one of three categories; 1. Movies that have already been made souped up with explosions and CG, 2. Movies from books or old cartoons, 3. Movies that suck ("Snakes on a Plane"). Just once do I want someone to write and produce a movie that is original and innovative. I'm sick of watching the same movies over and over again. I hate it when industry takes over any entertainment / art field. Movies are completely engulfed in it, it seems. We need another Alfred Hitchcock. But all we get is "Snakes on a Plane."
But really, Xmen made me happy, and kept me entertained. Make sure that you stay 'till after the credits are over, though. It's important.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Popular Posts