Hows about a transition?


The Good:
I completed my month-long membership class at First Presbyterian of Augusta, and got to meet the pastor who lived in St. Louis for 20 years and is a big Cardinals fan.

I watched the Cardinals beat the Cubs in the 10th on a Pujols Home Run. Good Day.

I got to do a lot of reading this last week. I finished Screwtape Letters and all but 20 pages of WIld at Heart. Heavy reading, but it's been really good getting back into it.

I've got one month until my vacation to Monterey. Still looking forward to that.

I've lost ten pounds within the last month-ish.

Sanjaya is history.

Our Soccer team won the first playoff game on Thursday, and we play again tomorrow night.

Life has been so terribly constructive of late.





The Bad:
I finished up my week of normal schedule on friday. Its back to nights and weekends.

The whole VT thing. Is it bad that the complete evil and depravity of man doesn't even suprise me any more?

It looks like I'm not going to get home until August, making a good size lapse in between my time at home.

8-10, .229: Cards record and Pujols batting average. Not a good start.



It is no coincidence that the good outweighs the bad. Life is rolling along pretty nicely. Superficial updates aside, its good to be back.

Comments

Popular Posts