79. Ray - see description on #83
78. Talladega Nights: the Ballad of Ricky Bobby - I love ferrell's ideas for parody. And NASCAR is begging to be parodized(?).
77. The Chumscrubber - the obscurity of this one makes one wonder how they got such a great cast.
76. Kingdom of Heaven - Epic movies are somewhat played out, and this one was fishing to be epic.
75. Lords of Dogtown - another one that falls into the anti-climatic trap. Except for Heath Ledger, the cast was in over their heads.
74. The Ringer - I was skeptical going into this comedy, but the reverence with which it addressed the movie's subject made it possible to enjoy it.
73. The Wedding Crashers - America may be getting tired of this comedy team, but this one was a nice farewell.
72. The Edukators - German flick that attacked social issues with a level of idealism that made it hard to pay attention. Cast was fantastic, though.
71. Evan Almighty - Carrell sticks close to his "awkward-but-easy-to-empathize-with" character and comes out with an entertaining one.
70. United 93 - I really wish Hollywood would stop trying to turn profit off of real-life, close to heart tradegies. I don't care how genuine and reverent they try to make it seem. Its disgusting.
So the list continues. I need to watch more movies, I think. We'll see. Salaamtik