69. Beyond the Gates of Splendor - pretty good documnetary on Jim Eliot and his crew. Again, I felt like the gospel was taken out of that was completely central to the overall story. It suffered.
68. Dave Chappelle's Block Party - Good rap, desperate comedian. New York seems like a weird place.
67. Fast Food Nation - intriguing if not too political
66. Art School Confidential - had its funny moments, but the script was somewhat disengaging. Characters were hard to relate to.
65. Thumbsucker - or, as I like to call it, "Lost in Translation for Teens"
64. Accepted - Justin Long is going to have a long, funny career
63. Benchwarmers - Funny, just funny. Goofy plot, awkward characters. But funny.
62. Redeye - Good suspenseful thriller. Rachel McAdams has my vote any day.
61. Mrs. Henderson Presents - I suppose this one wasn't higher because of the content. It was a good movie, overall.
60. Jarhead - Seemed like an accurate account of the lives of Marines in combat.
until next time, keep watching