Juno Review from Home


As the title would imply, I went to go see 'Juno' during my five-day, whirlwind trip home. It was amazing. I know that I'm just adding myself to a long list of Juno-lovers, but it affected me in a way that no movie has done in a long time. Of course, the acting was solid (complete with Dwight Schrute, and Michael and George Michael Bluth), the photography was beautiful, the writing was wonderful; all of the elements of a great movie were in place. But, the real reason that I loved the movie was the way it made me feel. I can't remember the last time that my emotions were so strongly effected by a film. I love it. It stirred up feelings of love and hate and regret and hope, within me. The impact of the movie was unique, and not one that I will forget. Go see Juno.

Home is good. No, home is great. Its hard to see HWY 40 go.

Comments

Popular Posts