Casablanca


Earlier this week, I watched Casablanca on a date with my girlfriend Lauren (wha-what!). She loved it. I loved it. Everbody loves it. Here are my favorite quotes from one of the greatest movies of all time:

Rick: Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

Rick: I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy mixed up world.

Sasha: Yvonne, I love you, but Rick pays me.

Renault:I'm shocked, shocked to find that there is gambling going on here!
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Renault: Oh, thank you very much. Everybody out at once.

Rick: I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray. You wore blue.

Laszlo: This is a very interesting cafe. I congratulate you.
Rick: And I congratulate you.
Laszlo: What for?
Rick: Your work.
Laszlo: Thank you. I try.
Rick: We all try. You succeed.

Ilsa: But what about us?
Rick: We'll always have Paris.

Rick: Here's looking at you, kid.

Thanks to Wikiquote for making it all possible.

Comments

Popular Posts