My Life in Quotes

"The world's a playground. You know that when you are a kid, but somewhere along the way everyone forgets it."

"Man, it's hotter than a slave ship out there"

"heaven meets earth like a sloppy, wet kiss
and my heart's pounding violently inside of my chest
i don't have time to maintain these regrets
when I think about the way he loves us
oh, how he loves us."

"The old Carl didn't think he was enough for anybody. I thought if I said yes to things, and got involved with people, then sooner or later they'd find out I'm not enough. I didn't think I had anything to share. But now I know that what I have to share is pretty huge."

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"

"weep little lion man,
you're not as brave as you were at the start
rate yourself and rake yourself,
take all the courage you have left
wasted on fixing all the problems
that you made in your own head"

Comments

Popular Posts