Comments

kate ragon said…
Mondo, you are one of the coolest people I know. This is awesome. :)
kate ragon said…
Ps. This is my favorite song of yours. And I've always wondered this, do you ever get your own songs stuck in your head?
Mahndo said…
Katie, thanks so much. and, yes. all the time. I sometimes wonder if it's narcissistic of me...
kate ragon said…
Mundo, of course.
Nah, I don't think so, it probably makes sense since you presumably spent so much time writing/playing them. Also musicians are more prone to earworms in general, so why not ones of your own creation?
Ignacio said…
Mondo, it is Ignacio, the sound tech that recorded this at Balcony TV in Madrid. i would love to have the lyrics of this song but i cant find them on internet. Can you pass them to me?


if you ever plan to come to Madrid and you want to play live, drop me a line.


Ignacio
i_must_confess@hotmail.com

Popular Posts