The St. Louis Cardinals vs San Francisco Giants NLCS Game 4 Liveblogtastic


The St. Louis Cardinals vs San Francisco Giants NLCS Game 4 Liveblogtastic

Already in the Fourth.
9:20p Can we please stop hitting the ball right at Angel Pagan?
9:21p Dave Righetti's pasta line is something I would buy
9:23p Every close up of Tim Lincecum makes me think I'm watching "Lords of Dogtown"
9:24p I think I might have been able to hit that 2-2 delivery to Wainwright
9:25p Going to the fifth. Someone sell me some American-made automobiles.
9:26p Ron Gant jumped ship and is now an Atlanta Braves analyst for Fox Atlanta. Of all the times to play that commercial, Fox. Come on!
9:28p Hunter Pence looks like Grendel from Beowulf
9:32p Adam Wainwright is nasty
9:35p One forgets how much they loathe commercials until their baseball team is deep in the playoffs
9:38p Matt Carpenter = David Freese 2.0
9:39p Happy Errant Throw, St. Louis! 3-1 good guys.
9:41p This Pagan dude is troublesome.
9:42p I guess we don't pay Holliday enough to advance to third on that play
9:44p Yadi's not hitting great, but with that face, how can anyone be mad at him?
9:46p YADI! I take it back. 4-1 Birds!
9:48p First drunk text from my Memphis friend comes in; "Lincecum's a girl," it says
9:56p Matt Holliday never catches anything. We should pay him more.
9:59p 1st and 3rd for the Giants. Ensue nail-biting
10:00p Pablo Sandoval is fat.
10:02p Wainwright does it again. Someone give this guy a lifetime contract extension.
10:05p Descalso has looks like a guy that I don't want to owe money to.
10:06p Matheny needs some more discrete signs.
10:11p 3-0 on Wainwright as he tries to bunt. Keep this guy on the mound, Bruce
10:14p I kind of want One Direction to fight Drew Brees. If Pepsi showed that in its commercial, I would buy Pepsi
10:18p John JAYYY!!! Two more to make it 6-1 good guys. We might very well be going to the World Series again.
10:20p The Cardinal farm system has been pretty stinking productive over the last couple of years, it seems.
10:25p The Giants need to stop bringing in new pitchers. I'm sick of commercials.
10:29p Matt Holliday tries to foul off the 3-2 delivery and pops it up to the shortstop. We should pay him more.
10:30p Gordon Ramsay should be a telecaster for Fox. That'd be worth watching.
10:35p Sometimes I wish Adam Wainwright wasn't married. You know, just in case.
10:41p Great Jack White reference, Joe Buck. You're soooo relevant.
10:42p Two more runs and I'll feel pretty good.
10:43p I love this slow motion camera. Whole new perspective on life.
10:46p Yadi is my favorite! Neck tattoo notwithstanding. 7-1 good guys.
10:51p Another pitching change for San Fran. Time to hear more about how amazing Taco Bell's Tacos Locos are.
10:57p Goodnight, Giants. Kozma making it rain. 8-1. Curtains, baby. Curtains.
10:59p Robinson in to hit for Wainwright. Good work, kid. I'm strangely attracted to that curveball of yours.
11:03p Aubrey Huff = Louis C.K.
11:06p Oh, damn. It's Pagan again.
11:07p Hey, Holliday caught one. Maybe we are paying him enough.
11:11p I'm starting to fade, it's after 11 on the East Coast. Let's hope seven runs is enough.
11:23p Sure, you can have a 2-run homer. We'll keep the win though.
11:25p That's a winner. Go Cards.

Comments

Popular Posts